Next appearance on CGT

Discuss the latest news and rumors in the magic world.
Tarotist
Favorite Magician: David Nixon

Next appearance on CGT

Postby Tarotist » April 25th, 2024, 7:24 am

In a few days I will be able to announce the date of my next appearance on Canada's Got Talent. When that momentous occasion does occur no doubt I will be able to post a video of the performance.

Edward Pungot

Re: Next appearance on CGT

Postby Edward Pungot » April 30th, 2024, 2:32 pm

This interview was posted over at The Magicians Forum
https://youtu.be/SiZfdvn4E6c?si=Vry9PAXErw_BhB09

Looking forward to your next appearance Mark.

Tarotist

Postby Tarotist » April 30th, 2024, 3:45 pm

Thanks for letting me know and I will check it out. I do know when my next appearance happens but I have to wait for the green light before I announce it. I do see that the video of my golden buzzer appearance now has 2.4 million views and is still climbing. The comments underneath are fantastic! And of course there are HUNDREDS of them! Interestingly enough they don't mention the card tricks much. I have always known that the tricks you do don't matter that much anyway! Someone once mentioned to me that I get my tricks from children's books! There is a certain amount of truth in that remark!

Bob Farmer

Postby Bob Farmer » April 30th, 2024, 4:54 pm

Mark, your quirky persona is a winner and so unlike the usual magicians on that show, I predict another win.

Tarotist

Postby Tarotist » April 30th, 2024, 9:29 pm

I am now in a position to announce my next appearance on Canada's Got Talent. I actually watched the show on TV about half an hour ago where they announced it to the public anyway. It will be in one week's time on 7th May. I am not allowed to tell you anything about the actual appearance except that it will contain my illustrious presence. It must be an important show since it is on for two hours rather than the usual one hour.

If you don't live in Canada you can still see it on the CGT facebook page and I will no doubt be posting a video in my usual low profile manner.

Tarotist

Postby Tarotist » April 30th, 2024, 11:55 pm

Here you can see a very few seconds of me. The main event will be next week.

https://www.facebook.com/CanGotTalent/v ... 4175217827

Return to “Buzz”